Parasailing is a recreational aero sport activity where a person is towed behind a vehicle while attached to a parachute. It is different from paragliding which is free flying. This can be done by beginners without any adventure background or any hard training. It is done in a controlled environment under the supervision of a highly experienced ex IAF officer and qualified instructor, though all activities are exposed to certain calculated risk.
Parasailing is more stable and efficient, especially during the ascent mode. So wake up and challenge the fear inside you as you indulge in this adventure sport. You will certainly enjoy the bird’s eye view. The smile on your face is worth saving in your archive as you make a happy landing. This activity is based on weather conditions and body weight of the participant.
What is included in the tour
- Parasailing Solo Ride for 5pax
- Instructor Fees
- Safety Kit - Knee Cap & Helmet
- Entry Fee
- The climate conditions are suitable for only a short time period.
- CAMERAS ARE NOT ALLOWED WITHIN THE PREMISES.
- Comfortable Clothes [Jeans] which are flexible for Adventurous Events.
- Shoes Compulsory
- Umbrella & Sun Glasses (Optional)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Which are not mentioned in the Inclusion
- Best birthday Celebration.
- Romantic Dates
- Sky High view for all age groups.
- We will Arrange the CAKE , BOUQUE , BANNER , etc with Special request .
- Tickets once booked cannot be exchanged or refunded.