Powered paragliding, also known as paramotoring or PPG, is a form of ultralight aviation where the pilot wears a motor on their back (a paramotor) which provides enough thrust to take off using a paraglider. It can be launched in still air, and on level ground, by the pilot alone — no assistance is required.
After a brief run, the wing lifts the motor and its harnessed pilot off the ground.
After takeoff, the pilot gets into the seat and sits suspended beneath the inflated paraglider wing.
Control is available using brake toggles for roll and a hand-held throttle for pitch.
What is included in the tour
- Paramotoring Ride
- Instructor Fees
- Safety Kit - Knee Cap & Helmet
- Entry Fee
- Maximum weight we can take is 100 kgs.
- The experience is valid for an individual.
- The experience availability is subject to favorable weather conditions.
- CAMERAS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THE PREMISES.
- Best birthday Celebration.
- Romantic Dates
- Sky High view for all age groups.
- We will Arrange the CAKE , BOUQUE , BANNER , etc with Special request .
- Tickets once booked cannot be exchanged or refunded.